Cell Phone(Call Back)
Email(PIN over email)
- No Boss!
- Safety & Privacy
- Flat fee per appt
To a call center
- Booking & Schedule
- Careful Screening
- eTravel Organizer
- Professional Support
- Stability & Freedom
UPDATE! From November 16th, 2016: Newbies can no longer join City Girls on their own. Sorry, ladies! There should be a referral from another girl of City Girls Club or a hobbyist, who is a club member in good standing, to join the Club.
6 Questions to Ask When Becoming an Escort
What kind of club would City Girls be if we didn't offer encouragement and guidance to our new friends just getting into the escort business' Granted, becoming an escort is not for everyone. But then, neither is starting a small business! Essentially, becoming an escort is becoming your own boss. Awesome! You can work when you want, take days off when you feel the need and determine how much money you make without being limited by a 9 to 5 job or a boss looking over your shoulder. However, there are noteworthy questions to ask yourself and weigh carefully before deciding if you fit the mold of being an escort:
1. Do I have what it takes to commit to becoming an escort?
Becoming an escort requires foresight. If you can envision how you want your new business to be then you are on the right track.
But if you are the kind of person who expects things to work perfectly right away and quits if they don't, then being an escort might not be the career choice for you. As with any new business, you are going to experience a learning curve in the beginning. As time goes by and you learn the ways of the business more and more, your new business as an escort will get easier. This is where your commitment comes into play! If you put your heart and soul into being an escort, you will be successful.
2. Can I handle the notion of being a paid companion to other men or women?
The primary essence of becoming an escort is being able to handle the obligation attached to being paid for your time.
Detaching from your emotions while working as an escort is crucial while simultaneously enjoying what you do. If you are able to achieve this psychological balance then you should be able to effectively handle your job as an escort.
3. As an escort, what will I tell family and friends?
A lot of escorts choose not to disclose their profession to family or friends. Your career as an escort can be a lucrative profession even opening doors to influential friends and new opportunities. But those in your personal life might not understand and resist acceptance to this alternative-type business. Working as an escort is not a mainstream job that people can readily grasp. If you choose to reveal your new profession, be prepared for the consequences.
4. What if family and friends don't accept my new career?
As an independent escort, you don’t necessarily have to be in business for 5 years (or more) to be high in demand. At City Girls, we know plenty Practicing discretion just may be your best bet. In doing so you will be shielding family and friends from the burden of trying to understand and grasp your new career choice and all that it entails, in turn protecting your relationships with them.
5. Am I emotionally stable enough to handle being an escort?
A professional escort has mastered separation of heart and mind when it comes to her work. She is able to distinguish between the physical and non physical aspects of her relationships, especially when a man seemingly falls in love with her because she is so captivating. She has defined boundaries, recognizing when to end a relationship because it has transgressed a healthy limit. Mental and emotional stability and maintaining a stellar physique all play into portraying the role of an elite and highly sought after escort.
6. As an escort, can I strike a balance between money and enjoyment?
Naturally, achieving financial independence is one of the main advantages of becoming an escort. It's easy to get caught up dining at fine restaurants and mingling with elite gentlemen who really know how to pamper a lady. If you can recognize and effectively balance the glamour and luxury of being an escort with the money you will make, you've got it made in the shade! At City Girls, we try to be as candid and realistic as possible in revealing the truth about becoming an escort. If you feel a sense of confi
Being an Escort
Living the Secret, Sexy Lifestyle
Think of the fun and excitement of getting paid lots of money to date successful, interesting people who love to spend time with you! Half the fun occurs behind the scenes preparing yourself to look beautiful. But it's not just about painting your nails, applying some makeup and wearing a sexy dress. Successful companions invest in themselves. They exercise regularly, eat healthy, visit spas to luxuriate their skin and well being, maintain a versatile wardrobe and stay abreast of current affairs.
Sensuality equals empowermentWhat woman is not on top of the world when she feels sexy' Sensuality is a state of mind and the Holy Grail behind every successful companion. Being an escort is about your persona and your looks working to your advantage in achieving income higher than any 9-5 job will give you. As a companion who pays attention to the details of her figure and beauty, be prepared for the admiration of other women. What sets you apart from them is that you will receive so many of the things that you want while getting paid at the same time!
Bask in the luxury of being pampered
There's a good chance that you will meet at least one client who seeks a girlfriend-like experience. Often, in this situation, the gentleman finds satisfaction in pampering you with nice things and taking you to nice places, sometimes even resulting in extended arrangements. Companionship can occur on many levels and even serve to fill a void of loneliness for your client. Your client might seek the pleasure of your company through ways that include traveling to meet at various destinations, sharing good times, intimate conversation and even friendship.
Be your own boss
Being able to set your own schedule carries an indescribable freedom. If you're not good at being boxed in by a 9-5 job then being an escort is the perfect alternative. As an escort, you will be able to set your own schedule on the days and times that work for you while spending time with clients whom you choose. Then, you will have the freedom of doing other things in your life such as going to college, building another business, traveling, spending time with family or just taking it easy.
Choose your type of man
If you decide to work for an agency, you will be able to establish boundaries before you meet with any client by letting the agency know the services that you will and will not provide. As a result, the clients with whom you meet will respect your limits, allowing you to relax and enjoy your time together.
Enjoy no strings attached
Being an escort is a fun and exciting job that pays you to meet interesting, respectful gentlemen without the hassle of becoming attached. Often, the encounter with your client is short and sweet and then you're on your way.
Make a lot of money
You've probably heard that there are some escorts who make more money than others. If you work for an agency, your rates are determined for you as opposed to establishing your own rates if your work independently. In either case, you will make good money in less time than working a regular job while having lots of fun in the process!
General Rules and Guidelines for Becoming an Escort
Safety is paramount both physically and emotionally
There are risks with which you should be familiar and implement regular practice to ensure your health and safety. There are many different ways to do this.
Money should remain untouched and unspoken
Most clients, especially if they're experienced, understand the protocol of how compensation for your services is arranged. It's called a donation. Within the first ten minutes of your meeting the donation is traditionally placed in an unsealed envelope somewhere visible in the hotel room, often in the bathroom or on the hallway table. If you get a sense within those first ten minutes that your client is not familiar with this procedure, it is okay to subtly remind him but in a way that doesn't actually mention money.
Cover your back
Aspire to make a friend upon whom you can rely to disclose your exact location and timeframe every instance that you meet a client. If you don't have such a friend or if you are an independent escort who works discreetly, stage a call to a 'friend' in front of your client just before your session begins. Make sure he hears you talking and can distinguish that you are divulging your location over the phone. This action is a safety feature that tells your client that he cannot hurt your or get violent because someone else knows where and when to find you. There is a section below called Safety & Guidance for full details on this topic.
Saying no is okay
Many escorts are uncomfortable when clients request services that they don't offer. It causes them to feel uneasy about saying no. However, if you are clear on what services you will not offer and know how to handle yourself in the event that your client confronts you about a particular service, you will be able to stand confident in your reply. It is quite possible that your client will get upset but that's no reason to waiver from your ethics. The bottom line is that you should enjoy the time you spend with a client and if something makes you uncomfortable, it's okay to say no.
Agency or Independent'
Pros of working as an independent escort:
a. You keep 100% of the money you earn. - this is the main benefit of working as an independent escort.
b. Choose your own clients - you alone determine your ideal client profile. Some of the criterion can include income, age or personality type.
c. Set your own rates. - deciding the value of your services is up to you. The idea is to establish a rate structure that will attract clients in a positive way, without scaring them off because your rates are either too low or too high.
d. Be your own boss - when working as an escort, setting your own schedule offers a lot more flexibility than if you had to get permission from a supervisor. You have the freedom to take days off or plan vacations without feeling pressured.
Cons of working as an independent escort:
a. You don't have the same protection as you do working for an agency when you work as an independent escort it is challenging to adequately protect yourself without having a team looking out for you.
b. Working as an independent escort can be isolating and potentially dangerous - if no one knows that you are escorting or where you are located when you are with a client, your safety is not ensured and your risk of getting hurt or into trouble is heightened.
c. You are endangering yourself if you don't screen clients - properly screening each and every client before you meet is critical to your safety. Regrettably, many independent escorts are far too relaxed about screening and some don't even screen at all. You risk finding yourself trapped in a hotel room with an angry client who has perceived that you have not adequately lived up to your services. Had you properly screened this client, you may never have booked time with him in the first place. Instead, your life could be in danger.
d. You are isolated with a total stranger - the reality is that you are spending intimate time with someone you've just met or don't know well. In the beginning of your escort career you might not yet have any repeat clients and feel compelled to relax your safety guidelines. As a result, you could compromise your ethics in the name of your job. But this does not change the fact that you still are alone with someone who you may not know at all.
e. Marketing yourself by yourself - this is your business and you are your product and that is what you have to market - yourself. Marketing is a riddle and can get expensive. If you desire a high end clientele then you have to market yourself accordingly. Often, marketing dollars are ill-spent with nothing gained in return which can get frustrating and costly. Marketing yourself requires research, trial and error.
Pros of working as an agency escort
A. You have a team looking out for you at all times - a professional from the agency knows where you are and the client whom you are with at all times while you are doing your job. Because you can rely on your team, anxiety is diminished.
B. Clients are screened before you meet them - you don't have to worry about screening clients yourself. Some clients take longer to screen than others. When the agency completes the screening process for you, your safety is ensured before you meet your date..
C. The agency handles all of your marketing - marketing is tricky so having a professional handle it for you at no additional cost is a huge benefit and saves tons of time, headaches and money. You will be poised to focus on your work instead of diluting your energy on how to find your next client.
D. Meet fellow escorts who can offer advice, support and friendship - when you work for an agency, you will have the added benefit of meeting allies in the form of seasoned escorts who have been working for a long time. As an escort, it's especially important to have a support system as otherwise the job can get isolating. Having friends or mentors is invaluable.
Cons of working as an agency escort
A. A portion of the money goes to the agency - most agencies collect the money you earn directly from a client and then pay you a commission which is normally 40% to 50%. However, rates vary so it really depends on the agency you work for.
B. Working on your days off - There may be times when a client requests a date with you on your only day off. Your flexibility in accommodating that client will keep him happy and retain his business by coming back often to see you on the days that you are scheduled to work.
C. You have a boss and rules to which you must adhere - the agency is the one marketing for your business. Management runs the agency and establishes rules that you are expected to follow. While the risk associated with being an independent escort is practically void, you won't have as many personal choices with regard to your job if you work for an agency.
After you decide to begin your career as an escort, City Girls believes that it is important to weigh the pros and cons of working either as an independent escort or an agency escort. Select the path that best suits your desired lifestyle and you will be well on your way!
Escort Survival Kit - 7 Tools to Expand Your Clientele
An escort who wants to succeed will arm herself with tools that will increase her clientele. In doing so, she will appeal to a wider range of clients and be more in control of her business.
1. Keep your body amazing - Maintaining a well-toned physique with proper diet and exercise plays an integral part in your success as an escort. While there are escorts on the heavy side it is ideal to maximize your figure type and stay in shape. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes so it is important to treat your body with respect and stay as healthy as you can.
2. Good photos equal lots of business - work with an experienced photographer who knows how to capture the sexiest angles of your body in the hottest outfits while focusing on the softness of your skin. Your images should jump out and grab a client, saying that you are the one for him. Since men are visual, many will select an escort based solely on their photos and nothing more. The proof is in the photos.
3. Maintain a confident and positive attitude - City Girls cannot stress this enough. Uncertainty or lack of confidence will hover over you like a dark cloud and your client will pick up on this, adversely impacting your date and business. Understand what it means to be an escort and know whether the job is a good fit for you.
4. Don't drink alcohol or do drugs while working - avoid any kind of drugs and any form of alcohol consumption before and during a client session. Focus on your client with clear judgment. Partaking in alcohol and drugs will impair your judgment and place you at risk of a client taking advantage of you.
5. Stay disease free - contracting a disease by either you or your client will only create anger and regret and jeopardize your job. The solution is to test often and always take appropriate precaution.
6. Try something once before saying 'no' - most of the time you will know in advance if a certain practice does not work for you. However, don't close the door if you've never tried something. Consider giving it a shot and then you can make an educated decision whether or not it's right for you.
7. Stay informed and conversational - as an escort and companion, you need to be able to handle your job. Staying educated about the escort industry doesn't require a college degree. An informed mind will guide you in handling yourself with grace and ease while also being able to converse smoothly with clients.
City Girls believes that armed with these seven essentials in your escort toolkit, you will succeed at becoming an escort whether independent or working for an agency.
An Escort's Guide to Safety
Whether you work as an agency escort or independent escort, you must protect yourself at all times. Learning these tips in advance will keep you safe and your job as an escort will remain stress and drama free.
Adopt an alias
As an escort, never use your real name. One of the best ways to protect your identity is to think of an alias that you really like, is distant from your real name and closely matches your escort persona. Some escort agencies will automatically assign a name though you can request a specific one. Having a unique name makes it difficult for someone to track you down and steal your identity.
Don't exchange the money
Instead, have your client visibly place the money on a table or some other obvious place such as on the bathroom countertop. Avoid legal issues by referring to it as a donation and not an actual payment or wage that you earned for the services you are offering.
Minimize phone conversations
Because your safety is key, phone conversations should be kept to a minimum. If you must speak with your client, ask only concise questions that require short answers. Normally, the cell phone is a method of communication used only by independent escorts. However, it is sometimes used by agency escorts interacting with long term clients.
Client screening should be mandatory
As an independent escort it is critical to review clients as thoroughly as possible before you invite them into your hotel room or before you go into theirs. An escort agency will normally screen and review all clients in advance. Still, it's important to do a general review on your own.
Never discuss your personal life
Your privacy is crucial to your safety! There is no valid reason for any client to be privy to knowledge of your children, family or personal affairs. If you find the conversation leaning toward your personal life, turn it around by asking questions of your client. It's okay to talk about generic things related to your personal life (such as going to college or working another job) but do not provide any detail or insight. When you work as an escort, exposing yourself can place you at risk. Avoid doing so at all times, no matter how comfortable you may feel with a client.
These five ways of protecting your identity and remaining safe should come natural to you over time. You should be able to spot red flags while you are working and be able to notice things that just don't seem like the normal. If you follow the five ways above you will be able to prevent drama and focus on your career as an escort.
Escort Marketing & Advertising - 6 Ideas You Can't Live Without
Whether you work as an independent escort or agency escort, you must implement some kind of marketing plan. When you work as an independent escort, finding clients who are right for you can be challenging since you are competing with large escort agencies with greater resources. On the other hand, there are a variety of inexpensive or free methods of finding new, well-paying clients.
1. Advertise on escort review and adult services websites - these platforms are geared toward women and men promoting their services. Their advertising fees are usually reasonable. Often, the people running the websites are accommodating and offer guidance to users about what kind of ad content meets their guidelines. When you market your business on these websites, make sure that you clearly indicate your location and willingness or ability to travel.
2. Build a website and/or blog to increase your online exposure - a lot of escorts don't realize that building a website through a service can be a turnkey process done by yourself in just a few hours. Creating a blog can be just as easy and free though you must keep it up-to-date to be effective. In either case, keep it simple, check for typos and add content to your blog as often as possible.
3. Post personal ads online and offline - look for free or low cost personal ad space in online newsletters and hard copy newspapers. Try to make your ad engaging, sexy and original with the intention of the reader calling you right away. Never mention money in your ad. Once a potential client contacts you, make it clear that you are an escort and not just someone looking for a date.
4. Ask clients for referrals - if you are the assertive type, this method of networking can become a great source of business. Approach the topic in a subtle and candid manner while measuring the reaction of your client, careful not to offend him in the process.
5. Implement an email marketing campaign - the internet is the most innovative avenue of marketing for online adult services but requires some commitment. Put together a simple email campaign using a dedicated email address, a few of your best photos and a little creative writing to get into the minds of your clients. It might take a few attempts but eventually clients will reply with requests for dates. The goal is to cultivate a mailing list from which you will develop your very own client database.
6. Build social media profiles to get your name in the internet search engines - using social media is today's most progressive form of marketing and most sources are free. Twitter and Facebook are the most well known. Make sure you read and adhere to the user guidelines of both (especially Facebook) and post pictures of yourself that portray a tasteful, confident woman who is busy working. With consistent dedication, these and other similar methods of social media marketing can produce a lot of clients in a little time.
Beginning any new business is challenging but being an escort can be more difficult in a different way because it requires psychological commitment. You must always stay focused on your job as an escort and remember why you chose this career in the first place. Doing so will give you balance and aid in your success. If you doubt your decision to become an escort, consider something less demanding in the adult services industry.
You need to be able to separate heart from mind when working as an escort. As a woman, that's not always easy, especially when you are engaging in physical acts with men in whom you might take a personal interest, thereby complicating your job. As a professional, you need to know where to draw the line. You must learn to check your heart and emotions at the door when meeting with a client. From that point forward, all of your involvement with a client is simply part of your work, a job, what you do for a living. At the same time, you must remember that you have a client to satisfy.
Feeling empowered by your sensuality is the main appeal in your career as an escort. Cherish the moments when a client compliments you on your looks because it's the best feeling you can have in this career.
It's true that there are higher paid escorts and lower paid escorts. It is very possible to become a higher paid escort but after you have established yourself and that takes time. When you work for an established escort agency, you can boost your income very quickly.
Maintaining good health is another main priority. There may be times when you will consider engaging in acts that could risk your health. Weigh your decision carefully and calmly before you agree to do anything. Remember to test often for sexually transmitted diseases and always, always use protection. No one wants to contract a disease from an escort and vise versa. Protecting your body and making a decision based upon what is important to you should be your main goals because after all, it is your body and your business.
Be prepared to handle a client getting upset if you say no to a request that makes you uncomfortable. As an escort, it may be difficult to say no, but you must have confidence in your answer, be firm and don't waiver. Avoid any mind games in an effort to persuade you. You will recognize them and they must be ignored.
Advertise your services on escort review websites and adult service websites. Market your services through social media avenues such as Twitter and Facebook. Build an inexpensive website and blog and start an email campaign. These methods are the easiest and most economical ways to save money while giving your business the kind of attention that it deserves.
Adopt an alias. Your birth name and anything close should always be kept private. You will find that it's really fun to be a different person when you are with clients!
Money should never exchange by hand. Your job is about enjoying company between two consenting adults. You are not getting paid for anything else. Rather, you are getting paid for your companionship and this is referred to as a donation. Your donation should be placed on a table or somewhere else discreet yet visible and left there until the client is gone.
City Girls wants to congratulate you on your career choice to become an escort! Good luck and remember to stay focused on your choice and everything will turn out just right.
The Benefits of Joining City Girls - the Club of Independent Escorts.
• Total independence
• No boss
• Set your own work schedule
• Set your own rates
• Keep all the money - Highly Secured Call Center charges a small flat fee per appointment. The same flat fee applies to multiple hour appointments
• Free client screening before your appointment
• Free tour planner - if you tour another city, City Girls offers an interactive tour planner to organize all necessary arrangements
• - Highly-Secured call center handles all your bookings, screening and prepares a schedule for you
• Free marketing and advertising
• Your own personalized team - Highly Secured Call Center is looking out for you! Whenever you are working, they always know where you are and who you are with
• Networking - communicate with other club members, share your experiences, ask questions
• Educational references - City Girls will refer you to informational sources such as articles, books and websites that will familiarize you with your new job
If you feel that you are a good addition to City Girls, complete the application below. City Girls will respond within 72 hours with an approval or denial. City Girls reserves the right not to disclose a reason for its decision